Tacoma World vs Tacoma Forum

It was always the same bs....what tires can i run, what lift can i do, When to change your oil, My automatic transmission sucks, My rear end howls, I crashed my tacoma, etc. I'll bet nothing has changed.

It was always the same bs....what tires can i run, what lift can i do, When to change your oil, My automatic transmission sucks, My rear end howls, I crashed my tacoma, etc. I'll bet nothing has changed.
Don’t forget the diff oil an tranny flushes. Lol. Stuff that can be done at 60 or later their doing it with 20 k on the clock. Creds for doing it themselves but still way too early

Don’t forget the diff oil an tranny flushes. Lol. Stuff that can be done at 60 or later their doing it with 20 k on the clock. Creds for doing it themselves but still way too early
There are some that have to change their oil every 1k miles...idk what their thinking.
Chinese beer blows FWIW
So does some japanese beer. A small grocery store here sold this jap beer years ago in quart bottles, it was cheap, and tasted like schlitz watered down.

It only takes one to get the ban hammer swinging. I treat every thread regardless of forum like I’m sitting at the bar. Loose banter, score some humor points, make a few friends and get some knowledge. I never been banned til I posted there. They can go F themselves.
Double Like !

It only takes one to get the ban hammer swinging. I treat every thread regardless of forum like I’m sitting at the bar. Loose banter, score some humor points, make a few friends and get some knowledge. I never been banned til I posted there. They can go F themselves.

speaking of that highlighted phrase there...
some Iowa guy i had met once on the trails IRL actually told me to go F myself on the regional forums there, i must've triggered the wrong button or something... don't remember offhand
YET he got NO banhammer what-so-ever for saying that to an elder!?

I think a thread like this would be quite entertaining. If there's no objections, I'll start one!

Ain't that the truth LOL! Well, maybe I am being too hard on them. I was a mechanic for about 10 years before I moved on to a different career, so I understand a lot of this stuff better than some folks

Ain't that the truth LOL! Well, maybe I am being too hard on them. I was a mechanic for about 10 years before I moved on to a different career, so I understand a lot of this stuff better than some folks
My dad was a mechanic. Never left the trade. I picked up some stuff looking over his shoulder.

Back