Tacoma World vs Tacoma Forum

Hey.......there are cool dudes and dudets in IA. Some even own Tacomas......

I don't have a fondness for cats. But I don't condone cruelty in any form.

One of the primary reasons cats are disliked by me is because the ignorant owners let them roam free. So, they defecate in our garden, dig in the landscaping, climb on cars......... This county has clear laws regarding animal control.... collars, leashes, no roaming..... I have spoken with the neighbor about her cats roaming. She has a black & white cat that is "indoors all the time". I showed her a picture of her cat on the hood of my truck. I'm thinking of calling Animal Control. They'll come to set live traps, then off to the shelter.
Putting a collar on a cat now that’s cruel! Or worse getting tags. Lol. Now I’m joking we have a cat. She does her thing and I do mine. Now if I could just get the dogs to use the litter!!

Its 3 strikes,,...trust me.
I know......not giving them the chance for #3. If they won't explain the reason.....then done.

Cats are thought to be good mousers. I'd put my mini-schnauzer against a cat any day. While I was in China, my dog killed 5 rats. Now, these aren't normal rats. These feed well on all the refuse lying about. Burrows are roughly 5-6 inches in diameter. The largest rat my dog killed weighed 2.1 kg (over 4.5 lb). He found a field mouse during a walk, wouldn't come off the mouse until he had it......dug that sucker out of a burrow.......quick shake...dead.

I know......not giving them the chance for #3. If they won't explain the reason.....then done.

Cats are thought to be good mousers. I'd put my mini-schnauzer against a cat any day. While I was in China, my dog killed 5 rats. Now, these aren't normal rats. These feed well on all the refuse lying about. Burrows are roughly 5-6 inches in diameter. The largest rat my dog killed weighed 2.1 kg (over 4.5 lb). He found a field mouse during a walk, wouldn't come off the mouse until he had it......dug that sucker out of a burrow.......quick shake...dead.
4.5 LB rat? Now that's a rat. My grey squirrels aren't that big. Most cats will run from any rat that big. I have muskrats that are smaller.

Are you done with them, or they with you? I never got the chance to claim I was done with them, till my account was officially terminated by team snowflake.
I’ll hit up the forum for tech only. But I think I wore out my welcome. They seem a little blue for my taste. Or the constant smell of donkey piss. I can’t be sure.

They have mob thinking coupled with dog piling support. Facts will confuse and frustrate them.

They will retaliate with name calling, fabrication and innuendos, then finish with gaslighting.

OMG I am so glad I stumbled onto this site today. I thought I was the only one for getting suspended on the other Tacoma blog site. After my 4th suspension I have come to the conclusion that site is ran by some very left wing liberals. Thank you tacomaforum.com for allowing me to enjoy all topics pertaining to my VooDooBlue Tacoma Sport !

Now if somone could just tell me how to correctly install my avatar life would be great. It's a picture of my taco but every time I hit the okay button it shows up rotated to the left. I have a gmail address and an apple MacBook Air….Cheers

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
OMG I am so glad I stumbled onto this site today. I thought I was the only one for getting suspended on the other Tacoma blog site. After my 4th suspension I have come to the conclusion that site is ran by some very left wing liberals. Thank you tacomaforum.com for allowing me to enjoy all topics pertaining to my VooDooBlue Tacoma Sport !

Now if somone could just tell me how to correctly install my avatar life would be great. It's a picture of my taco but every time I hit the okay button it shows up rotated to the left. I have a gmail address and an apple MacBook Air….Cheers
Looks fine. Whatyoutaikinbout Willis!

I'm surprised I didn't get banned for telling some guy that he came out of his mother's womb without a brain LOL!

"I wandered over to tacomaforum.com, I came back cause all it was over there was 7 whiny people that used to whine over here complaining about 30 day bans"

TacoMTga

Jan 11, 2023 at 12:20 PM
It only takes one to get the ban hammer swinging. I treat every thread regardless of forum like I’m sitting at the bar. Loose banter, score some humor points, make a few friends and get some knowledge. I never been banned til I posted there. They can go F themselves.

Back