The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

2000 Tundra
231k miles
9,995$

View attachment 41483

engine compartment is quite clean for that kinda mileage

View attachment 41484
In realty thats a $7,000 truck at best. I doubt my 2001 tundra with 292k miles would ever look that mint if cleaned up. Those 4.7 v8's are one hungry beast....16.5 mpg highway at best, 10 city. I once saw 17 on a long trip. Short trips you'd average 13. The 3.5 in the gen3 tacoma gets close to 23 highway, and will destroy it in a drag race.

Radio silence all day today. Driving east to Longview, Texas to check out a 2021 Dodge Ram Rebel for my youngest son. He seems hellbent on selling his 2014 Taco for a much bigger pickup truck. Tried talking him out of it but the money he saved up during his last deployment is the down payment for this this Dodge. He's in Alabama for a course and can't check out this vehicle so I'm doing it for him.

1699281789979.png

Must be my lucky day, I was scheduled for jury duty again next month. Just received a letter my summons has been fulfilled, I'm no longer needed to appear. Well thats a relief....been there for multiple times over my lifetime, and served on one negligent manslaughter trial...it's boring, and it sucks. Actually this time I was looking forward to seeing the insides of this new 13 million dollar new courthouse that was just built.

I had a 2001 which was pretty much identical. Its amazing the gen3 tacoma is now almost the same size as far as length, plus weigh's just a few hundred lbs less, yet has way more power, and fuel economy.

Back